Monday, May 7, 2012

A couple of characters

Sometimes it's nice to spend a few hours on a couple of specisl figures instead of a whole unit on the assembly line. Since it has been snowing in Edmonton for like the last 36h, gotta find something to keep busy with. Here I have finished a highlander (Wee Wullie, the one that comes with the Black Powder expansion, thank you Bruce!) who I plan to use as the chieftain Hector Maclean of Duart for my MayDay Inverkeithing scenario.





I also did this dark age Scottish chief who came with the Saga supplement from Gripping Beast. This is a really nice figure, I may use him to lead my Vikings at MayDay.





1 comment:

  1. Great looking figures, Dave! It really pays to put in a little extra time on the heroes and characters - as those are the ones that people spend the most time looking at.

    ReplyDelete